Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Live Life to the Fullest

I heard about a girl that went to my high school that passed away yesterday after battling several years with breast cancer. What an awful disease. She was married and had a 2-year old daughter that she left behind. When I hear these stories it really puts my life in perspective. Wow, I can't imagine the battle her and her family went through. May God bless her soul and be with her family during this time.

I have been so very blessed throughout my entire life and am so thankful to God for all that He has given me. Glen and I have a wonderful marriage, a happy & healthy family and that is all that we can ask for in this life. I made a promise to myself & Glen a while back to start living life to the fullest. We have seen first hand how things can change in a blink of an eye. We try to do everything and anything that is presented to us that we enjoy doing. That is why we are always so busy these days!

Speaking of living life to the fullest, we are headed to Nashville, TN tomorrow! We are so excited to be going back to one of our favorite towns!!! We are staying right in the middle of all the action. Friday night we will hit Tootsie's and Saturday we hope to visit the Blue Bird Cafe. Glen & I promised each other we wouldn't drink as much as we did on Friday night the last time we were there! We spent most of the day Saturday nursing our hangovers!! I will update with more details of our fun trip when we get back. I am also trying to figure out how to attach pictures to my posts. I think that will make them a little more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment